Wednesday, February 15, 2017

You are welcome here

Hello my name is Emily and I am a married 29 year old lady living in the sunniest place on earth, Miami Florida. 

I am currently 5 weeks pregnant and even though it is early I really craved a local community I could reach out to full of woman just like myself. Plus sized and expecting. After searching around I realized that there were no communities in the area that had really what I was looking for in one place. So I took it upon myself to create an empire for plus sized mommies and mommies to be. 

Just a little about myself: I shoot life style photography for fun. I find that reaching out to people and talking to them has always made me more wise and because of that I find it to be exciting to share every ones stories with other people so they can be as informed about things as I feel I am. I am married to an amazing man who loved my body the second he laid eyes on it. I only recently started to believe him. 

I feel like there are no resources or communities available to plus size woman here in Miami. This town is full of beautiful woman, yet society only shows the half of it. I also refuse to believe that the fun stops after you give birth and I really just wanted to create a space for woman to mingle and read about things that pertain to themselves. I just want to be friends with all the people who are like me. 

Even if you aren't a plus sized mom or mom to be, everyone is welcomed here... what isn't welcomed is hate or unnecessary comments that don't contribute positively to the conversation or stories. So if you can play nice, you are welcome here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment